Welcome!

Hi. I am applying for the Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef ("Best Job in the World", Tourism Queensland's Island Reef Job) and this page is to provide further information about myself, my family, and my qualifications. See also my blog, We Walk Softly, for more on my family's adventures in nature.

Click on the slideshow below to see the photo album. Let me know what you think!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Things I Can't Wait To Do In and Around the Great Barrier Reef

  • Diving the GBR across all of the Whitsunday Islands, particularly Bait Reef Marine Park.
  • Camping on Whitsunday Island and enjoying time on Whitehaven Beach.
  • Explore the walking trails on Hamilton Island.
  • Sailing among the Whitsunday Islands.
  • Take a multi-day sea kayaking trip in the Whitsunday Islands.
  • Explore the Whitsundays by seaplane and/or helicopter tour.
  • Spend a day, and perhaps a night, at Reefworld.
  • Explore and camp at Lindeman Island National Park.
  • Visit the Koala Gallery WIldlife Experience on Hamilton Island.
  • Explore the rainforest, beaches, and coral reef of Daydream Island, capping off the days with a movie at the outdoor cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment