Welcome!

Hi. I am applying for the Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef ("Best Job in the World", Tourism Queensland's Island Reef Job) and this page is to provide further information about myself, my family, and my qualifications. See also my blog, We Walk Softly, for more on my family's adventures in nature.

Click on the slideshow below to see the photo album. Let me know what you think!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Video Application

Here's my video application for the Island Reef Job. Enjoy!


Musical Credits
The music for my video application was written by Mike Lemmo and was performed by Mike and Jon Nellen, two students at my school. (Jon also produced the work.) Mike and Jon graciously gave me permission to use their original work in my video and I think it fits the mood perfectly. Thanks, guys! You can see what Mike is up to at http://www.youtube.com/user/mikelemmo.




My 60-second video application for the Island Reef Job goes by too quickly. So here's another version of the video that has a more relaxed feel, but was too long to submit to Tourism Queensland. Enjoy!



Mike and Jon can't credit for the ABBA tune ("Take a Chance on Me") that plays along with this video.

3 comments:

  1. Well done. Dude did not know you were so well traveled. you are indeed living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is a dream already! What more can you get?

    Good Luck!

    Your Friend and former student from Deutschland, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of great experience. Good luck, Chris!

    Best regards,
    Ian Mantgani
    http://flymetotheparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete